Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My blog idea.....

So I've regretted for years that I've never kept a journal while traveling, and I've done a lot of that. I've always figured if I didn't start at the beginning, then it's too late. That seems sort of backwards to me now, so I'm going to begin keeping a journal here and sharing my adventures with anyone silly enough to follow my wanderings. For all of the trips I didn't write about, I'll make occasional references back to them and maybe eventually all the spaces will fill in, somehow.
Perhaps it will inspire some of my readers to do some more exploring on their own and maybe step out of their comfort zone every now and then.

You can see some pics from my past travels on Picasa and Webshots, see the links.


Thanks for being here,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment