Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Planning Mexico

I'm not actually planning Mexico, it already exists, which is why I'm planning a trip to Mexico. I am heading for Xcalak, a quiet place at the end of the road, literally, which is my favorite sort of place. My husband is going too : ) Here is the run down: Fly to Cancun, non-stop, (you can get to Mexico in less than 4 hours from Michigan. Did you know that?) We'll spend the first two nights in Tulum, see the ruins, dive cenotes, drive down to Xcalak, stay on the beach, dive and fish for 9 days, drive back up to Playa Del Carmen for one more night and fly out of Cancun the next afternoon. Hopefully I'll be sharing stories and pictures along the way so I don't have to answer all of the questions when I get home. There will be a quiz the day after I return.
Don't get too excited, we aren't leaving until the 19th of February. I just wanted you to book mark this page before that and I thought 2 weeks notice was sufficient.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment